A Lasting Partnership
For almost 70 years, Gerard Chimney Company has maintained its position as a leader in the inspection, repair, maintenance and demolition of chimneys, stacks, and silos. As a small specialized company, we are able to offer personalized professional service where every client relationship is valued. Our centrally located office allows us to promptly mobilize crews for services nationwide. Gerard Chimney Company superintendents, foremen and field technicians receive annual OSHA and MSHA training.
- 30-Hour OSHA Supervisor Training
- Annual OSHA 10-Hour Refresher Training
- Project Specific Safety Plan Development
- JSA, JHA, and Task Instruction
- Confined Space Training
- Fall Protection Training
- Fire Prevention Training
- COVID-19 Focused Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
Compliant with the U.S. Department of Labor, MSHA – Part 46 Mine Safety and Health Administration.